I love Barry M nail polishes, they are almost the only nail polishes I buy. They are super affordable and last on your nails, with lots of shades to choose from. Today I wanted to share my top five Barry M nail polishes for spring/summer. Here are my picks…
My favourite formula from Barry M has to be the Gelly HI Shine polishes, they look like a gel manicure and last for at least a week without chipping.
(swatches from left-right)
Molten Metal in COPPER MINE, Gelly Hi Shine in ACAI SMOOTHIE, Speedy Quick Dry in SUPER SONIC, Frosted Cupcakes in MARSHMALLOW and finally Speedy Quick Dry in PERSONAL BEST.
- COPPER MINE- a gorgeous copper shade that is very metallic and will go with almost any outfit and any occasion, it adds a bit of sparkle and can be used to liven up any plain colour polish by using it to create a french tip.
- ACAI SMOOTHIE- a perfect mix of purple and pink that is fresh and amazing for the summer, it really does remind me of a delicious smoothie! I like to go with this shade when I want something noticeable but still wearable.
- SUPER SONIC- a deep blue with pink duo-chrome shimmer, not conventional for spring/summer but still very beautiful and a great statement shade.
- MARSHMALLOW- a sheer white with silver and white flecks, perfect for a subtle look and is a great choice for daytime events and weddings. I usually go for this polish when I have no idea what shade to pick, as it goes with everything.
- PERSONAL BEST- a great pastel purple fitting for spring and super easy to wear, this is my go-to spring shade and not to mention my favourite colour!