Mascara is the one product I can’t live without, it helps make your eyes appear bigger and more awake before purchasing mascara think about what you want it to do, most mascara claims to give you the perfect lashes. Here are a few tips to help you decide!
The shape of the mascara brush make a huge difference and can give you your desired lashes.
- Rubber brushes(Maybelline lash sensational)-give the best definition
- Natural/plastic(Rimmel wake me up)- give a more natural and fluttery look
Curling your lashes can make a massive difference, if you have short or straight lashes curling them will make the lashes look longer or curled, curl your lashes before applying mascara to make you look instantly more wake. Once you’ve used them you’ll have to all the time!☺️
- To curl lashes take the curler and put it at the root of the lashes
- Apply a small amount of pressure to make sure you haven’t fought any skin!(it hurts)
- Then do short pulses for 5-10 seconds
- Do this again but half way on the lashes to make more of a curl
You might think applying mascara is easy but there is a few tricks to make life just that bit easier😉
- Tilt your head backwards when applying mascara to your top lashes and Lean forwards when applying to your bottom lashes, to stop the mascara getting on your lid and under the eye
- Start at the root then move the wand from side to side to make sure all lashes have been coated, then wait for that to dry then apply a second coat
- Remove mistakes when the mascara has dried with a cotton bud so you do t smudge the mascara
- Don’t ‘pump’ the wand in the tube/container because this will spread bacteria and air making your mascar dry out and spread the bacteria!
- A mascara primer is great to build your lashes if they are small, but make sure you coat all the lashes afterwards
Please follow,like and comment <3<3
If you have any questions or suggestions please comment <3<3
Follow me on Twitter @thatsbeauty_kirstin