January went by so fast!
These are my favourites January 2015
First is urban decay naked 3 palette. For most of last year i used the naked basics palette but I decided I would use this palette more, I love it and it’s becoming one of my most used palettes.
2. I got this cream concealer palette off of Amazon it was only about £3.00 and was worth it. Basically it’s just concealers but it was so cheap and good quality for the price. I used this for my dark circles and to cover redness and even to contour.
3. Lush mint julips lip scrub smells like mint chocolate chip ice cream (yum!) this month my lips have been dry so this has came to the rescue and saved my lips and made them smooth and soft.
4. I have been putting on my EOS lip balm day and night and this has helped with my dry lips along with the lip scrub it smell delicious and also looks super cute! This one is strawberry sorbet.
5. Maybelline colour show in peach smoothie I got this because it looked fresh and I needed a new fresh nail colour after wearing some darker colours at the end of last year, so this was the perfect colour and goes with almost every outfit.
6. Real techniques miracle complexion sponge, ever since I got this before Christmas I have used it ever day and have not used a brush. You put this sponge under water for a few seconds and it doubles in size and becomes super soft.
7. Soap and glory off your face 3-in-1 daily purifying cloths, I got these for Christmas and I love them , (I need to go and get some more) I used them before I cleaned my face to take off some makeup and sometimes in the morning to freshen up my face. I’m definitely going to get then again.
8. Rimmel BB cream matte 9-in-1 skin perfecting super makeup, I got this for the days I don’t want to put in a full face of makeup, but I have been using this most days because it feels super light and doesn’t make your skin looked caked in makeup. This would be great for oily or acne prone skin because my skin is oily and it kept me matte all day.
9. BURT’S BEES lemon butter cuticle cream, my cuticles have been dryer so I got this to help and it has, it has also made my nails grow a bite faster than they usually do. It smells of fresh lemon and also smells clean. Perfect for cuticles that need a rescue.
That was my January favourites hope you enjoyed
Please follow and comment <3<3