The too faced natural eyeshadow palette is one I gravitate to most days because of it wearable colours and the mixture of mattes and shimmers.
The palette has three themes day (top row), classic (middle) and fashion (bottom). The palette does include a small mirror, I’ve just got the little guide book over it, it is small but is handy enough for travel.
- Heaven- a light matte cream perfect for highlighting the brow bone and an all over lid colour
- Cashmere bunny- a light matte warm brown great for the crease
- Sexspresso- dark matte chocolate brown great for deepening up the crease
Middle row classic from top to bottom:
- Silk teddy- shimmer champagne pink amazing for inner highlight
- Push-up – shimmer copper/rose gold beautiful metallic shadow great lid colour (fav)
- Erotica- cool tone dark chocolate brown with silver glitter good for outer v
Bottom row fashion from top to bottom:
- Nudie- light matte taupe perfect for crease
- Honey pot- light shimmer gold beautiful lid colour (wear it loads)
- Chocolate martini-warm toned chocolate brown with gold glitter great for outer v (less metallic than erotica)
I love all these shadows and use them regularly, they are perfect for everyday and has great pigmentation, I would totally recommend!
Please follow, like and comment <3<3
If you have any questions or suggestions please comment <3<3
Follow me on Twitter @thatsbeauty_kir