Makeup now-a-days is turning more to the minimalistic side, which I’m a huge fan of. On an everyday basis I hardly wear any makeup because I barely have anytime in the mornings. That’s probably my fault for wanting that extra 10 minutes (more like 20 minutes!) in bed. So if you’re like me and love your beauty sleep, this five minute makeup is perfect for you. Here’s how you can save time doing your makeup when your in a hurry…
- A multi-purpose concealer- If I’m doing my full makeup I usually have a concealer for spots and blemishes and one for under my eyes. But when your trying to save time go for a do-it-all kind of concealer. My fav at the moment is the NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer. It’s soft and creamy enough using on under eyes and has an amazing high coverage for spots and blemishes.
- Brow gel- This is for me the biggest time saver. You need a brow gel that will thicken your brows and add more shape and keep brows in place all day. The Benefit Gimme Brow is my all time go-to. It thickens and adds fullness to the brows in a couple of seconds.
- Mascara- Wearing mascara makes you look more awake and opens up your eyes. Choose a mascara that keeps your lashes curled all day and isn’t clumpy so you don’t have to spend ages trying to even out the clumps. The Maybelline The Falsies Push-up Angle mascara gives you fluttery and clump free lashes, that stay curled and flake free all day.
- The glow!- Especially in the mornings let’s be honest we can all look a bit tired and zombie like, putting some highlighter on can make us look healthy and glowing. You don’t need a blinding highlighter, but a cream highlighter looks the most natural and dewy. I love the Marc Jacobs Glow Stick, looks super natural but still gorgeous and glistening.
- Lips + Cheeks- A two in one product is a time cutting way to apply makeup. Use a cream/liquid product that can be used for both lips and your cheeks. The Benefit Bene Tint is ideal. Just a dab on your lips and blend in with your fingers on cheeks and your skin will look youthful and healthy.