The Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette is one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes ever. So when I got the Bon Bons palette I was so excited to try it. It didn’t disappoint. The palette contains sixteen eyeshadows fourteen heart shaped (which is super cute!) and two that are rectangle shaped. This palette is a neutral palette but contains a few pops of colour, also this palette has mainly mauve and pink tones compared to the other palettes, and contains a few more cool tone shades. Also this palette is very pigmented just like the other palettes, and of course it smells delicious like sweets.
First off, how cute is this packaging! pink, hearts totally perfect for a girly girl. The palette is metal so is great for travel (incase your shadows smash). There is also a good size mirror, which is perfect if your taking this palette on the go.
(swatches from top to bottom)
- ALMOND TRUFFLE- medium mauve with cool undertones and a matte finish, creamy and smooth in texture and pigmented.
- SATIN SHEETS- very light pink with warm undertones, semi-opaque finish with a golden frost. Also creamy and smooth in texture.
- SPRINKLES- light pink with warm undertones and a soft gold sheen, also pigmented and smooth to apply.
- MOLASSES CHIP- (this is my favourite shade!) coppery bronze with warm undertones very pigmented and a metallic sheen. Very pigmented with a creamy, smooth texture.
- MALTED- dark chocolate brown with warm undertones and a matte finish. Pigmented, smooth and creamy .
- CASHEW CHEW- light peachy/pink with warm undertones and a satin finish with some shimmer. Smooth and creamy, pigmented but not as pigmented as the other shades.
- COTTON CANDY- bright medium pink with cool undertones, with a sliver frosted finish. Smooth, bendable and pigmented.
- CAFÉ AU LAIT- medium brown with a champagne metallic sheen, very creamy and buttery. One of the most pigmented shades of the palette.
- BORDEAUX- dark burgundy/brown with warm undertones and a matte finish. Again smooth and creamy, pigmented.
- MOCHA- medium brown with warm undertone and a matte finish. Smooth and creamy in texture with lots of pigment.
- BLACK CURRANT- dark purple with a copper sparkle, not as pigmented because of the glitter.
- DARK TRUFFLE- dark chocolate brown with warm undertones and a sheen finish. very pigmented, creamy and smooth to apply.
- PECAN PRALINE- medium taupe with warm undertones and a matte finish. As with almost all the shadows smooth, creamy and pigmented .
- TOTALLY FETCH- bright, medium fuchsia pink with cool undertones and fine shimmer finish. Super pigmented and creamy to apply.
- EARL GREY- very dark teal with cool undertones and a satin finish. Very pigmented and smooth. Looks black until blended out on the lid.
- DIVINITY- light beige with warm undertones and a fine micro glitter. Also smooth, creamy and pigmented.
Overall, I really like this palette it’s different from the other two Too Faced Chocolate Bar palettes. Very pretty and pigmented and great for everyday to night time. Includes plenty of matte crease and transition shades and shimmery metallic shades. If you were looking for a new eyeshadow palette that is cute and amazing quality defiantly give this one a try.