I got the Too Faced Le Grand Château for Christmas, I think it’s so cute and fits perfectly on my vanity and is a perfect gift for anyone who loves makeup.
First of all the packing Is soooo cute I think it’s one of the most original I’ve seen, totally one you would keep! The top of the chateau comes of to revel three palettes and a deluxe sample of the better than sex mascara.
The palettes are super cute themselfs and the bows are textures so a lot of detail when into the packing, also there’s a bit at the back for writing to someone so this could be used for three people inside of one .
First is the blue palette, this palette has three matte shadows(pot du crème, fifi, La femme) and three shimmer shadows(bonjour, merci, oui) and a peachy/pink matte blush with a tiny bit of glitter(mademoiselle)
- Pot du crème-pale cream
- Fifi -light warm soft brown
- La femme-dark brown
- Binjour -gold (favourite!)
- Merci -dark brown with chunky glitter
- Oui – black with gold chunky glitter
- Mademoiselle – peachy/ pink
Pink palette includes one matte(amour) and five shimmer (fleur, jet’amine, moi,chérie,tout suite) and a shimmer bronzer(Jolie)
- Amour- matte pale pink
- Fleur- pink with gold glitter(favourite)
- Jet’aime- shimmery pink
- Moi- brown with copper glitter/gold glitter
- Chérie-silver shimmery
- Tout suite- black with red/copper glitter
- Jolie- warm tone shimmer bronzer
- Le marais- White with pink mirco glitter
- Rendezvous- matte mauve/grey
- Provence-shimmer purple
- Parfait- shimmer champagne
- Très chic- black with pink glitter
- Noir- matte black
- Très fab- bright pink
Over all these palettes are okay, but they aren’t very pigmented the best out of the three is the blue one, but they are still good and make a great addition to any collection.
Please follow,like and comment <3<3
If you have any questions or suggestions please comment <3<3
Follow me on Twitter @thatsbeauty_kir